When To See a Cosmetic Dermatologist
How your cosmetic dermatologists in Manalapan, New Jersey can help you look your best.
If you have skin problems, your cosmetic dermatologist can help. Cosmetic dermatologists specialize in all types of skin conditions and dermatological treatments. Dr. Lisa M. Silbret and Dr. Alan Schechter in Manalapan, New Jersey can help you look your best.
Dermatologists can diagnose and treat a wide variety of medical conditions associated with your skin, including:
- Skin cancer
- Allergic rashes
You should see your cosmetic dermatologist if you notice:
- Moles that have a diameter larger than 6 millimeters
- Moles that have irregular borders or an asymmetrical shape
- Moles that bleed, are painful or itch
- Moles that reappear after they have been removed previously
If you experience any of these signs or symptoms, it could be an indication of abnormal, precancerous, or cancerous tissue, so don’t delay seeing your cosmetic dermatologist.
You should also visit your cosmetic dermatologist if you have:
- A rash that doesn’t go away or is spreading to other areas of your body
- Rough, scaly patches that are spreading to other areas of your body
- These could be a sign of eczema, psoriasis, or an allergic rash.
You should also see your cosmetic dermatologist if you notice the early signs of aging, including wrinkles and fine lines. Your cosmetic dermatologist can help you look younger, with a variety of treatments including:
- Botox injections, to relax fine lines and wrinkles, smoothing out your skin
- Dermal filler injections, to fill in fine lines and wrinkles, and plump up your skin
- Laser resurfacing and chemical peels to reveal new, younger-looking skin
Your cosmetic dermatologist also treats common skin conditions like acne and rosacea.
To view a complete listing of services available, please visit the Services page on the website at http://www.drlisasilbretmd.com/services.html
Your cosmetic dermatologist can help you look great. Call Dr. Lisa M. Silbret and Dr. Alan Schechter in Manalapan, NJ at (732) 303-1500 today.