What Botox Can Do for You
Are you starting to look older than you want to? Are those tell-tale lines and wrinkles showing up around your eye and other areas of your face? If so, it’s time for you to discover what Botox can do for you. Here at Dr. Lisa Silbret and Dr. Alan Schechter's Manalapan, NJ, dermatology office, we offer a wide range of skincare products and treatments, including Botox, to help you look your best—read on to learn more!
Changes happen to your body as you age, including changes to your skin. This is because when you continually laugh, frown, or show other expressions over time, your skin will stop snapping back the way it did when you were younger. Instead, fine lines and wrinkles along the lines of expression will begin to show.
Fortunately, there is an effective weapon in the fight against wrinkles—it’s called Botox, and it can help you look your best by diminishing signs of aging, such as:
- Crow’s feet, which are the fine lines appearing at the corners of your eyes
- Furrows, which are the deeper lines appearing across your forehead
- Glabella, which are the lines appearing between your eyebrows
- Marionette lines, which are the lines appearing at the corners of your mouth
- Nasolabial lines, which are the deep lines running from your nose to your mouth
Botox is an injectable medication which works by temporarily “freezing” the nerves and muscles at the injection site. Botox has been rigorously tested and approved for use by the FDA. In clinical trials, it has shown tremendous benefits in making skin appear more youthful and smooth.
Interested? Give us a call
With Botox, you can look as young as you feel! To learn more about the benefits of this treatment, talk with the experts—call Dr. Lisa Silbret and Dr. Alan Schechter in Manalapan, NJ, today at (732) 303-1500.