The Benefits of Botox
How Botox from your dermatologists in Manalapan, NJ, can help you look younger
Did you know you can look younger and better, even if you have fine lines and wrinkles? Your dermatologist has a very powerful tool to help you fight the early signs of aging. It’s called Botox, and it can do a lot to help you look younger.
Dr. Lisa Silbret and Dr. Alan Schechter in Manalapan, NJ, provide comprehensive skincare services, including Botox treatment to help you look younger.
Botox is a popular anti-aging treatment, and it’s popular for very good reasons. Consider that Botox treatment can minimize the appearance of:
- Crow’s feet, which are the fine lines radiating out from the corners of your eyes
- Glabella, which are the deep creases between your eyebrows
- Furrows, which are the lines running across your forehead
- Marionette lines, which radiate downward from your mouth to your chin
Botox treatment offers many important advantages, including:
- Ease of use, because Botox is tolerated well by most people, and a numbing spray can be used beforehand too
- Quick results, because a Botox session takes only a few minutes, so you can resume your day
- Cost savings, because Botox is much less expensive than many other cosmetic services
- Safety, because Botox is rigorously tested and approved by the FDA
When you visit your dermatologist for Botox treatment, small amounts of Botox are injected in facial areas using a tiny needle. Your muscles and nerves are temporarily “frozen” in the area of the injection site, giving your skin a smooth, wrinkle-free appearance.
You will experience maximum benefits within 2 to 4 days of treatment. You may require maintenance treatments every 4 to 6 months, to retain the best results.
You don’t have to age gracefully. You can fight lines and wrinkles with Botox. To find out more about the benefits of Botox and how Botox treatment can help you look younger, call Dr. Lisa Silbret and Dr. Alan Schechter in Manalapan, NJ, at (732) 303-1500. Call today.